Contact your Timetabling Contact via telephone or email, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must provide the following information when requesting a booking:
- Date (for a single event) or day and week number - please see our Key to Weeks (PDF 17KB) if you are unsure of the week number.
- Start and finish time - please note all bookings must be made on the hour.
- Preferred room or building - we will do our best to accommodate your wishes; however, if we are unable to do so, we will try to find you a suitable alternative.
- Group size - this will ensure that you are given a suitable room and is essential for space charging purposes.
- Banner code and course title - this will allow the module to be found more easily on the web.
- Equipment - any specific equipment needed for the booking
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate - this will ensure that the booking shows on the appropriate level timetable on the web.
- Lecturer - if it is an external lecturer we will need a contact name and telephone number.
Please note that there is no eating, drinking or smoking in any of the centrally managed teaching rooms.