Freelance Quick start
You may have a skill and are thinking about freelancing but feel you need some practical help in working out how to structure your freelancing adventure and all the legal, business as well as the more exciting things that need to go with it to make it a success.
This workshop is for you if you are thinking about freelancing or are already freelancing.
By the end of this session you will know:
- The pros and cons of the different structures you can operate as, such as self-employed, limited company or other.
- How to develop an actionable plan for your freelancing adventure
- How to find customers and market your services
- How to effectively price your services
- How to develop good clients briefs
- Considerations for contracts and payment terms
- Tools to help you operate and grow your freelancing adventure.
- Organisations and funding that might be available to you and how to find them