- Up Our Street - Take social action, make a difference by getting involved in local community projects.
- Company Treks - Get behind the scenes at great companies.
- Boot Camp - An intensive and exciting 3 day boot camp solving big problems in teams to compete for a £1,000 prize fund. In partnership with Virgin.
- Ideas Fund - Take action on your ideas. Apply for between £100 and £1,000 seed funding to try your idea out.
- Future of Work Series - Future proof your career and find out how to adapt to changing work environments.
- B Start-Up Programme - Make it real with this six-month guided programme that is structured and designed to test your business idea and get it to the market quicker, cheaper and more effectively.
- Freelance Quickstart - Everything you need to know to kick start your freelancing career in a fun, accessible and informative session.
The team work across three main areas; In your degree, Extra-Curricular and Start-Up, providing you with various opportunities, workshops, events, mentoring, business planning, funding opportunities and skills development to support you.
Get in touch with us
The B-Enterprising Team at Birmingham provides curricular enterprise, extra-curricular enterprise and Start-Up support across all of the University’s five colleges. Enterprise is having ideas and making things happen. We are all enterprising; students, academics, entrepreneurs, businesses, employers, societies……. all you need is motivation; we’ll help you with the rest. Find out more about the B-Enterprising Team here.