Students, charities need you!
Gain extra qualifications for your CV, help a worthy charity, learn new skills and network with businesses all during one brilliant event run by the B-Enterprising Team.
We are looking for our most committed students to work with two of the biggest e-commerce and digital marketing companies out there to help charities overcome the negative effects of COVID-19. One sure-fire way of growing customers is by moving a business online, and we want you to do just that.
Working closely with an allocated charity, get a Shopify E-Commerce and a Facebook Digital Marketing Certification by helping a not-for-profit business step into the world of online trading. Read more below and find out what you will learn from each business...
Walk away with a Shopify Customer Builder Badge Certification by learning how to:
- Build a fully functioning store, customise the layout
- Create a high customer experience level
- Communicate with clients about products
- Create and promote the brand's messaging
- Carry out sales, apply discount codes, and authorise returns
- Marketing and promotion of the products
Also... gain a Facebook BluePrint Qualification and become a Facebook Digital Marketing Associate by learning how to:
- Advertise on the Facebook-owned apps (Facebook, Instagram and Messenger)
- Create eye-catching advertisements
- Learn how to use paid apps and get free credits to use in this event
Spaces are limited for this fantastic opportunity! To apply for this event, please complete the below application form before 9 October 2021. We want to see your enthusiasm to take part in the event in your application.