We will be showcasing The Birmingham Project at a number of events on campus.
- Welcome Marquee (September)
- Widening Horizons MOMD Fair (September)
- Autumn Careers Fair (October)
- Science, Engineering & Technology Fair (October)
- Business, Finance & Consultancy Fair (November)
- Internships & Work Experience Fair (February)
Launch Events (for project participants only)
The Birmingham Project Launch event is an introductory event which provides project participants with the opportunity to meet their Challenge Lead, external business partner, teaching assistant (TA) and the rest of the students they'll be working with on the project in June. Challenge titles will also be announced at this event!
Launch events will take place in March 2019 (dates and times to be confirmed).