All University of Birmingham first year undergraduates are eligible to enrol on The Birmingham Project.
Who can participate?
To enrol on The Birmingham Project, you must be an undergraduate first year student (includes Erasmus). N.B. Only Birmingham campus students can participate.
When will I need to be availabile?
March 2020 - Launch Event
Participants will be invited to attend a 1.5 hour 'Launch' event which will take place in March (further details, including the venue will also be confirmed when invitations are sent out in February). Employers will be in attendance at the events.
- Celebrating Culture Theme (supported by Birmingham Repertory Theatre)
- Designing the Future of Transport Theme (supported by Transport for West Midlands)
- Developing Community (supported by Capgemini)
- Exploring Technology & Innovation Theme (supported by IBM)
- Responsible Business (supported by Lloyds Banking Group)
- Shaping Global Society Theme (supported by PwC)
8-19 June 2020 - Project Fortnight
Project participants must also be available and on University of Birmingham campus during every weekday for the two weeks of the project, Monday 8 June - Friday 19 June 2020 (excluding weekends), between 9am-5pm.
Please contact The Birmingham Project team if you have any queries about your availability during the above dates or if you are aware of any course commitments taking place during this time.
How to enrol
The deadline to complete the enrolment form was 14 February 2020.
As of Tuesday 7 April 2020, The Birmingham Project Team are unable to accept any further applications from students to join the project or the waiting list for The Birmingham Project 2019/20.