Applications are only open to Birmingham Scholar Penultimate and Final Year Undergraduates.
In addition to the above, applicants who consider themselves a part of one or more of the following categories may apply:
- In receipt of a standard or alternative A2B (Access to Birmingham) and (Pathways to Birmingham) offer
- Registered as disabled / in receipt of Disability Student Allowance
- A care leaver
- First generation of the family into higher education
- From a lower income background i.e. in receipt of a grant or scholarship
- A lone parent (you are a single parent of one or more children)
- From an ethnic minority background
How to apply:
Please note, places will be offered on a first come, first served basis. If all places get filled, we will add you to a waiting list. Priority access will be given to those who have not previously participated in Impact Challenge.
You can select 3 organisations you would like to work with over the course of the week. If successful, you will only be paired with one organisation.
To make your application, please complete the short application via the link below: