Apply Yourself to...Strengths based interviews
- Careers Network Seminar Room G30 Aston Webb
This interactive workshop lifts the lid on what a strength based interview entails and the questions you may be asked. We will give you an opportunity to identify your strengths and discuss techniques for interview during the session.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Understand strength based interviews and how they differ from competency based interviews
- Have an insight into typical strength based interview questions
- Be able to identify your strengths and match them to opportunities
- Know how to prepare for a strength based interview
You do not need to book on to attend this event, just join us on the day when we will accommodate attendees on a 'first come-first served' basis.
We try to make all our events accessible; however we are aware that this is not always the case. If you have additional requirements or concerns about accessing a workshop, please click here to advise us and a member of Careers Network will get back to you as soon as possible.