Apply Yourself to...Preparing for video interviews
- Careers Network Seminar Room G30 Aston Webb
This interactive workshop lifts the lid on what a video interview entails, its purpose and how to prepare.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Understand video interviews and how they differ from other types of interview
- Know how to prepare for a video interview
- Have had an opportunity to practise video interviewing and discussed how to make them work for you
- Have access to an online account where you can practise video interviewing*
* Please note you will need to bring a laptop / tablet / smart phone to this workshop to get the most out of the session.
You do not need to book on to attend this event, just join us on the day when we will accommodate attendees on a 'first come-first served' basis.
We try to make all our events accessible; however we are aware that this is not always the case. If you have additional requirements or concerns about accessing a workshop, please click here to advise us and a member of Careers Network will get back to you as soon as possible.