Business, Finance and Consultancy Fair
- Great Hall
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
Our exclusive Business, Finance and Consultancy careers fair provides you with the opportunity to discover employment opportunities for 2017.
Meet with representatives exhibiting from a wide range of industry sectors, with recruiters on hand to talk to you about their recruitment processes and employment opportunities. To view the full exhibitor list please log-in to Careers Connect or download the Careers Fair Plus App.
There is no need to pre-register to attend this event, just come along to the Great Hall where you will be asked to register using your student ID card.
Careers Network will be delivering 30 minute top tips sessions during the careers fair for you to attend. These sessions will introduce to the essentials of creating a CV and completing application forms.
Attendance will be on a first-come, first-served basis, so make sure you get there in time!
- 12:00 - 12:30 - Top tips to a great CV
- 13:00 - 13:30 - Top tips on approaching application forms
- 13:30 - 14:00 - Work Experience in Business, Finance & Consultancy
- 14:00 - 14:30 - Top tips for Interview Success
Our Careers Fairs are usually at their busiest between 11am and 2pm. If you find large crowds or noisy environments uncomfortable, we would recommend visiting after 2pm.
If you have additional requirements or concerns about accessing the fair, please email email@example.com and a member of the Employer Relations team will get back to you as soon as possible to address your concern.