- Great Hall - Aston Webb Building
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
This exclusive event will provide you with the opportunity to discover employment opportunities including vacation schemes and training contracts for 2021/22.
Representatives from a wide range of law firms will be on hand to talk to you about their recruitment processes and employment opportunities. To view a complete employer listing please log in to Careers Connect or download the Careers Fair Plus App.
There is no need to pre-register for this event, please just come along to the Great Hall where you will be asked to register using your student ID card.
Careers Network will be delivering 30 minute top tips sessions during the careers fair for you to attend. These sessions will introduce you to the essentials of applying for jobs, and take place in the Careers Network Training Room, Aston Webb G30, just down the corridor from the Great Hall.
- 13:00 - Top tips to a great CV
- 13:30 - Top tips for online applications
- 14:00 - Top tips for a successful cover letter
- 14.30 - Top tips for interview success
- 15:00 - Introducing CV Checker and Shortlist.Me
- 15:30 - Top tips for using LinkedIn
The Careers Fair Plus App contains an interactive floor plan, details and announcements about the event, and tips for attending the careers fair.
If you have additional requirements or concerns about accessing the fair, please email email@example.com and a member of the Employer Relations team will get back to you as soon as possible to address your concern.