Career Planning Workshop for Masters students
- Careers Network - Employer Training Room - G30 Aston Webb
The first half of the session will involve you exploring how you make choices and what influences these. In the second half, you will create a strategy for the future by considering where you want to be, who can help you get there and the steps you can take to make it happen.
By the end of this session you will:
- understand more about pro-active career planning
- reflect and consider personal preferences in tailoring your career planning
- make an action plan for moving forwards
- feel confident and equipped in career planning
This event is limited to postgraduate taught students.
We try to make all our events accessible; however we are aware that this is not always the case. If you have additional requirements or concerns about accessing a workshop, please click here to advise us and a member of Careers Network will get back to you as soon as possible.