PG Skills: Blogging
- Careers Network - Employer Training Room - G30 Aston Webb
Using social media and blogs to show your knowledge and passion for your area of interest can be a useful way to stand out to employers.
Employers are increasingly googling potential candidates so maintaining a consistent online presence is advisable.
David Glenwright from JC Social Media will deliver this fun and highly interactive session on the relationship that exists between social media and blogging.
By the end of this workshop attendees will:
- Know how to write blog articles that are more likely to generate traffic and interest on social media
- Be able to analyse and understand different article types
- Know how to make an article engaging
- Understand what factors influence a decision over whether someone shares a post or not
We try to make all our events accessible; however we are aware that this is not always the case. If you have additional requirements or concerns about accessing a workshop, please click here to advise us and a member of Careers Network will get back to you as soon as possible.