U21 & PwC Innovation Challenge
The Universitas 21 and PwC Innovation Challenge is an online competition open to all postgraduates, starting on Monday 21 January 2019. You do not need to be in Birmingham to take part.
The competition challenges you to apply your knowledge to ‘real-world’ situations, set by PwC, and reflect on your own experiences. You will need to carry out your own research, construct a reasoned argument and record a 3 minute video pitch addressing the issue. Online training will be provided.
You could win fantastic prizes:
- Week long expenses paid trip to Dubai
- Internship opportunity with PwC or one of their clients plus career development coaching
Key benefits of taking part
- All three of the submitted University of Birmingham videos will be watched by PwC and their clients.
- The three postgraduates whose videos are submitted will receive access to PwC employability skills development online courses.
- You could win fantastic prizes and professional development opportunities.
- All students who register for the competition will get exclusive access to Canvas training modules on Creative Problem Solving and Presentation & Pitching.
By taking part you will develop your problem solving, critical thinking, innovation, communication, argument construction, reflection and pitching skills.
We try to make all our events accessible; however we are aware that this is not always the case. If you have additional requirements or concerns about accessing a workshop, please click here to advise us and a member of Careers Network will get back to you as soon as possible.