PhD Job Club tutorial: How to explore your career options
PhD Job Club Tutorials are small, informal group sessions led by the PGR Careers Adviser. They offer a chance to discuss popular career-related issues amongst PhDs, with more time than a 1:1 appointment.
This particular tutorial focuses on strategies for researching your post-PhD career options.
Open to PhDs from all disciplines!
Who should attend?
- PhD researchers who have some ideas for their future career but want to do more research or explore more widely
- PhD researchers who don't yet know what they want to do post-PhD but want to start generating some ideas
By attending this session, you will:
- Learn some key methods to explore your post-PhD career options and find out what's out there/ what other PhDs have done
- Apply these methods to your own career research
- Discuss any concerns that you have about career options
- Meet other PhDs who are in the same position as you and learn from each other
We try to make all our events accessible; however we are aware that this is not always the case. If you have additional requirements or concerns about accessing a workshop, please click here to advise us and a member of Careers Network will get back to you as soon as possible.