PG Skills: commercial awareness
- Careers Network Seminar Room G30 Aston Webb
Employers are attracted to graduates who have commercial awareness – in an interview you may even be asked to demonstrate your commercial awareness in relation to that organisation.
Commercial awareness isn’t just for those going in to business and finance – whatever sector you are interested in, it pays to be aware of the political and economic climate and its impact.
Come along to this interactive workshop to find out:
- What is commercial awareness and what does it mean in your sector
- Why commercial awareness is important
- How to improve your commercial awareness
- How commercial awareness can increase your employability
Guest speaker: Rob Pilbrow, University of Birmingham Masters alumni, now Group Director, Editorial Services at Porterhouse Medical.
We try to make all our events accessible; however we are aware that this is not always the case. If you have additional requirements or concerns about accessing a workshop, please click here to advise us and a member of Careers Network will get back to you as soon as possible.