PG Skills: Excel for intermediate users
- Learning Centre UG08
Excel can be a powerful and useful tool for day-to-day administrative tasks as well as more complex work-related projects when you know how to use it to your advantage.
This hands-on workshop delivered by Sonia Lee Cooke, Digital and Technology Skills Advisor within Library Services, will cover:
- Adding your own customised drop-down list to a spreadsheet
- Utilising IF formulas to specify results for set criteria
- Using vlookups to find data in another table
- Highlight cells of a certain value with conditional formatting
- Extract and display significant data using pivot tables
Please note: you will need to be familiar with the basics of Excel to participate in the workshop.
We try to make all our events accessible; however we are aware that this is not always the case. If you have additional requirements or concerns about accessing a workshop, please click here to advise us and a member of Careers Network will get back to you as soon as possible.