PG Skills: social media & blogging
- Careers Network Seminar Room G30 Aston Webb
Using social media and blogs to show your knowledge and passion for your area of interest can be a useful way to stand out to employers.
Employers are increasingly googling potential candidates so maintaining a consistent online presence is advisable.
David Glenwright from JC Social Media will deliver this session on the relationship that exists between social media and blogging.
This will include:
- How to write blog articles that are more likely to generate traffic and interest on social media
- Analysis of different article types
- How to make an article engaging
- What factors influence a decision over whether someone shares a post or not
We try to make all our events accessible; however we are aware that this is not always the case. If you have additional requirements or concerns about accessing a workshop, please click here to advise us and a member of Careers Network will get back to you as soon as possible.