It is highly recommended to read each section of information in detail to ensure you complete your application to a suitable standard. If you have any questions or require further information, you can contact the Careers Network Internship Officer responsible for managing the bursary for which you are applying, by emailing email@example.com.
- What are Work Experience Bursaries (PDF -120KB)
- Application Process (PDF - 39KB)
- How and when to apply (PDF - 149KB)
- Example work experience opportunities and internships (PDF - 160KB)
- Eligibility for the bursaries (PDF - 109KB)
- Support with completing your application form (PDF - 344KB)
- Example work experience budget planner (PDF - 966KB)
- Blank Budget Template (DOC - 21.9KB)
Once the application deadline has passed, all applications received on-line will be assessed by Careers Network staff. Applicants who are successful in passing this first assessment stage will then be invited to attend a short panel interview and to deliver a five minute presentation, training for which will be provided. If you pass both of these stages, you may then be granted a bursary.