Alumni Leadership Mentoring Programme Stories
The Alumni Leadership Mentoring Programme (ALMP) has been designed to support students aiming to progress into leadership positions within their field.
Find out more about the programme from students who have previously taken part.
Search all of our student stories
- Case study from Baljinder Singh Atwal, a Solicitor at West Midlands Police who studied LLB Law in 2015
- Video story from Becky, a 2021 History graduate who took part in Careers Network Mentoring Scheme.
- Story from Bradley West, a Sports Journalist at Sportsbeat who graduated in 2017 and studied BA History with English.
- Case study from Stephen Bowcott, Global Challenge: British Consulate internship, Chicago, USA, who studied BA History in 2015.
- Fiona Burns is a Business Intelligence Analyst at Odgers Berndtson and studied BA Philosophy, Religion and Ethics here at the University of Birmingham.
Maryam Hashemi - fourth year Dental student
Ange Kwali Nsenkam - Medicine student
Zainab Rao - final year English and Classical Literature and Civilisation student
Tommy Siddall - final year BSc Medical Biochemistry student
Shreyas Moodalbyle - final year Medicine student
Video from Semilore Adebayo - fourth year Medicine student
Mansoor Choudhry - History and Political Sciences, 2022
Charlie Bennett - final year BSc Economics and Political Science student
Dharshini Sambamoorthi - Medicine student
Video from Aaron Lakhanpal - Biomedical Sciences graduate, 2021
Video from Adam McKinnon - BA Politics and International Relations graduate, 2021
Video from Alex Mason - LLB Law graduate, 2021
Lucy Shapley - final year History and Philosophy student
Katie Ellis - final year BA Geography student
Video from Molly Morris - Political Science and International Relations student
Iveta Pudilova - BA Political Economy, 2022
Audio from Anna Newsome - final year Modern Languages and Translation student
Audio from Jess Conn - final year Business Management with Marketing student
Ella Lewis - BA Modern Languages, 2022
Video from Anna Parker - BA Political Science and International Relations graduate, 2021
Noa Dewally - final year Music student
Video from Ruby Swales - History and Political Science, 2022