A fetching service for books and other items on our open shelves is available for users who have disabilities. Please place your requests by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and allow 48 hours for books to be fetched. Due to the Covid health situation, you will need to book your visit to the Main Library in advance in order to collect your items.
- You can request up to six items per day
- You must supply the title, author/editor, classmark and barcode for each item. Please check FindIt@Bham for this information.
- If we only hold one copy and it's already on loan, please place a reservation on FindIt@Bham.
- The service is available Monday-Friday only, excluding University closed days.
- We will email you to let you know when and where your requested items are available for collection. If we cannot find an item you requested, we will contact you.