The aim of the course is to give CFX users, who already have basic understanding of how to use ANSYS CFX, an introduction into more advanced aspects of CFD simulations and specifically how to implement these in ANSYS CFX.
Topics will include
- solving multi-phase problems
- implementing heat transfer
- including chemical reactions
- treatment of turbulence will be discussed
- if there are questions on using BlueBEAR, these can be addressed during the course
Who is it for?
The course is intended for PhD, MPhil and MRes students who have recently started using ANSYS CFX and find the above topics relevant to their work. They might have attended the introductory course and would like to learn more about using ANSYS CFX.
It is necessary to have attended the introductory course or (at least) worked through the tutorials of that course
How to book