The course aims to give postgraduate research students a foundation on how to approach the design of posters and how to use PowerPoint to add sophisticated effects to their poster design.
By the end of the course participants should be able to:
- understand what a poster session is
- identify the key points for planning a poster session
- use PowerPoint as a tool to produce posters
- create graphics using drawing tools
- work with objects
- scan files and do screen grabs
Workshop - 2 hours
Booking a course
Book onto a course now!
How to book on a course
Course dates and booking