Why use deep linking?
You can create a deep link so that it routes through our library systems to ensure that users will gain authenticated access to subscribed resources both on and off campus. It's a way of streamlining access from off-campus.
How to deep link
- Find the record you wish to link to on FindIt@Bham using the search box on the main screen
- Click to view the full record
- In the actions layer you will see these options:
4. Select 'Permalink'. This will open a new pop-up window with the persistent URL in the address bar.
5. Copy the persistent URL to use as a deep link.