You can collect your requests, drop off books you’re finished with, and print your documents in the Main Library’s Wolfson Room. You won’t need to book. The Wolfson Room is open for quick transactions Monday-Friday, 10:00-16:00.
To access the Wolfson please go to the side door of the library opposite the Teaching and Learning Building. There is no access between the Wolfson Room and the Main Library.
- There aren’t any PCs in the Wolfson Room, so you will need to send your document to print before arriving.
- There isn’t any study space in the Wolfson Room at the moment.
- The room is limited to up to ten people at a time.
- We ask that you use the NHS Track and Trace app on the door.
- Only items which are loanable can be collected from the Wolfson. Reference and library-use only items must be collected from the ground floor of the Main Library. You will need to book in order to collect them.