Library user experience survey
Over the next two weeks, we’ll be talking to people about their experiences in our libraries, hoping to use this feedback to improve the user experience. You can help make a real difference to how we deliver your library service.
Since starting the survey in 2016, you’re responses have led to
- over 300 extra seats being placed in Main Library
- tea and coffee allowed in Main Library
- extra laptop loans at the Medical School
- auto purchasing of ebooks for popular course items (across all colleges)
- whiteboards added to group study rooms
You can complete the anonymous survey online (tinyurl.com/UoBLibrarySurvey) or pick up a paper copy from any library.
For any further information, please email email@example.com