New version of RefWorks now available
ProQuest have launched a new version of RefWorks (RefWorks-New) and this will eventually replace the existing version of RefWorks (now known as RefWorks-Legacy). For the time being we have access to both RefWorks-New and RefWorks-Legacy, so anyone with an existing RefWorks-Legacy account can continue to use this version. However, you will need to migrate your account to RefWorks-New during academic year 2017/18.
Depending on your year of study we recommend you do one of the following:
Final year students or students completing their course in 2017
- We suggest that you continue using RefWorks-Legacy
- You don’t need to do anything, just carry on using RefWorks as you have done before
- For more information on RefWorks-Legacy please consult the RefWorks-Legacy iCite page
Second year students or students completing their course after 2017
- You will need to migrate over to RefWorks-New by the end of 2017
- You can easily set up a RefWorks-New account and migrate any references you have in your RefWorks-Legacy account into it – please consult the RefWorks-New iCite page for more information
If you have any questions not covered by the iCite guide, feel free to contact your Subject Advisor for help.