This course introduces the EndNote software package, a product designed to help researchers input, store, organise, retrieve and format lists of references in a variety of discipline specific styles.
You will know how to:
- manage and create an EndNote library
- personalise the database using a variety of features
- input references into your EndNote library using a variety of means (e.g. direct export, import filters and connect functions).
- link to non bibliographic materials such as image and full text
- output references using different styles including the simple editing of output styles
- manage term lists
Workshop - two and a half hours. Held in Nuffield G11 (R9 Campus Map)
Dates and booking
Thursday 7 November 14.00-16.30
Thursday 21 November 10.00-12.30
Friday 29 November 10.00-12.30
Friday 6 December 10.00-12.30
Wednesday 11 December 10.00-12.30
*Create a user account if you haven't used the SuperSaas system before.
Demand is high for our face to face EndNote courses, so if you are unable to attend a workshop, please do cancel your booking so that we can offer your place to someone else.
and Judith Hegenbarth