PASS is a fantastic opportunity for you to support other students with their learning and consolidate your own learning. You will develop a range of skills not only useful to you now with your own studies but also for future employability.
Benefits of being a leader
Previous Leaders told us that PASS:
- Developed their personal and employability skills such as leadership, team-working, organizing, time management, listening, interpersonal communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Enabled them to gain confidence, especially in situations when team work is required to attain a goal
- Provided valuable experience to enhance their CVs
- Enabled them to revise and practice the subject and gain a deeper understanding of it
- Provided an opportunity to register for accreditation of their activities through reflective portfolio (i.e. Personal Skills Award)
Who can be a leader?
Take a look at our leader profile and see if you think you've got what it takes to be a PASS leader.
If you are interested in becoming a PASS leader for an existing PASS scheme then please contact the PASS team.
If your module does not currently have a PASS scheme, please contact your personal tutor to discuss setting one up.