There are buildings on campus where TAMU acts as building manager as the great majority of rooms therein are centrally managed teaching space.
These buildings are:
- Murray Learning Centre (LG and UG only)
- Teaching and Learning Building
- Old Gym (LG and G only)
- Main Library
In these locations we look after:
- access control (sometimes known as Cardax or Gallagher)
- digital signage
- fire checks and drills
- building faults in common areas and teaching rooms
- locking and unlocking
- often in collaboration with other professional services such as Cleaning, Security and Estates Maintenance.
Please contact us on x43322 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems in these buildings.