Medical assistance during an exam

If you have a medical condition which means you may require medical assistance during an exam, you can request to sit your exam in the University Medical Practice.

To apply to sit your exam in the University Medical Practice, please make an appointment with the Practice so they can assess your medical needs. You will also need to complete the University Medical Practice Exam form, which needs to be signed by the Practice and returned to the exam office. 

Please view the University Medical Practice Exam form for more information.

Please note: a new medical assessment is required at the start of each academic year unless otherwise stated.


Was this page useful?

  • Feedback and suggestions
    We would like to know if the exam intranet pages are useful to you
  • Was this page useful?
  • Have you found all the exam information you were looking for?



Professional Services