About us

The University Graduate School is part of student services and is a gateway to information regarding research student administration.


What is a postgraduate researcher?

The University Graduate School recognise postgraduate researchers as those undertaking the following research degrees:

  • MPhil
  • MMus
  • MRes
  • MLitt
  • PhD
  • PhD with integrated study
  • EngD
  • DDS
  • MD
  • DD
  • Higher doctorates (DD, DEng, DLitt, DMus, DSc, LLD, DSocSc)
  • Professional doctorates (ClinPsyD, EdD, ThD, EdPsychD, SocSciD, Foren.Psy.D, HScD, HScD(Clin), DBA, DPT, App.Ed and Child Psy.D)

Meet the Team

The University Graduate School team support postgraduate researchers with their personal and professional development.

Meet the Westmere Scholars

The Westmere Scholars will be engaging with postgraduate researcher communities, initiating and delivering researcher development activities and promoting the postgraduate researcher hub, Westmere.

Contact details

View our opening hours and contact details.