Innovative Researchers: Afternoon tea with Dr Jeremy Kidwell
- 112 Law building
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, International, Lectures Talks and Workshops, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Research, Social Sciences
Come and hear how Dr Jeremy Kidwell, Lecturer in Theological Ethics is using participatory research methods to create innovative research and impact.
The Innovative Researcher series features University of Birmingham PhD alumni and academics who are making an impact with their research in innovative and practical ways. In this informal, friendly environment you will hear first-hand how exciting, challenging and rewarding innovative research practice is. You will also discover the skills and expertise you are developing through your degree, which makes you more attractive to employers and more successful in your research.
This event aims to provide:
- Inspiration for current postgraduate researchers interested in innovative and impactful research practices
- Information regarding career options, insight into specific careers and top tips on how to get there
- A friendly, inclusive, interdisciplinary community of aspiring innovative researchers
- A platform for discussion of the usefulness of enterprise skills in all research career paths