CANCELLED: PG Skills: Influencing, Persuading and Negotiating for professional success
- Muirhead 112
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Research, Social Sciences
Unfortunately this event has been postponed due to speaker illness, we will be looking to run it again in February 2020.
Being able to successfully influence, negotiate and persuade is incredibly useful and sometimes vital in a job. These are therefore some of the top skills employers are looking for during recruitment. But how do you do it and how do you evidence it?
In this interactive workshop Rob Pilbrow, Global Managing Director of Medical Writing at OPEN Health will provide insight and training and you will get the chance to have a go at testing your powers of persuasion.
Attendees will learn:
- What are influencing, negotiating & persuading skills
- The value of evidencing these in job applications and interviews
- The importance of influencing, negotiating & persuading in performing your job successfully
- Techniques, top tips and real-life examples