There is a wide range of support for postgraduate researchers from the University Graduate School and from across the University.
University support services
The University Graduate School have pulled together some of the wide range of support services that are relevant for postgraduate researchers. If you have a particular requirement then you can see resources for:
In addition to the above requirements, you may need a particular specialist service. The University has the following provision for postgraduate researchers:
- Careers and employability - whether your career aspirations are within or outside of academia, you will need to give some thought to your future.
- Library Services - the library supports researchers with a range of subject-specific services and resources.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing - offers specialist help and confidential counselling for students who are experiencing welfare, emotional, psychological or educational problems. The University also has a series of NHS supported self help guides on issues of wellbeing.
- The Bindery - the binding of theses for the University is undertaken in conjunction with Blissetts Bookbinders.
- Student Help - for further enquiries about a range of specific topics you can submit an online query through Student Help.
- Student conduct and appeals - provides a fair and equitable service to all, by enabling individuals the opportunity to be heard.
- Postgraduate accommodation
Other useful resources