Visa advice for staff

Visa advice for staff members

The ISAS service is largely for student immigration queries. We do not generally give advice to University staff about their own immigration status. We recommend that you contact Human Resources for further guidance.

Staff who are also students

If you are a student, or a staff member intending to become a student at the University, then you can contact us with your questions and we will try to support you. If we are unable to help, we will signpost you to the correct department.

Aston Webb entrance through the clock tower