Students travelling abroad

General travel

Unfortunately, ISAS only provide specialist advice in relation to UK immigration matters. However, we are here to support international students, so if you have students who would like to travel abroad, and you are unable to find the relevant information, please contact us so that we can signpost you to the relevant team or organization.

Travel as part of a course

If you are dealing with a student who intends to travel abroad as part of their course, you should contact International Relations to see whether they can assist. If International Relations are unable to support the process, then you should find the country’s embassy details using the Foreign Commonwealth Office (FCO) website.