Recipe reproduced (with permission) from Student Recipes.
Direct link to the original page.
- 2 pitta bread (wholemeal)
- 4 tablespoons pasta sauce
- 4 tablespoons grated cheese
- A drizzle of olive oil
- A couple of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- A handful of sweetcorn
- Torn basil and black pepper
You can add any other toppings to tailor your pizza however you like! Just make sure that all ingredients are piping hot (and any meat products you use are fully cooked) before you serve.
Put pasta sauce on both pittas.
Sprinkle the pittas with cheese.
Drizzle with oil.
Pop in the oven for about 10 minutes on gas mark 6, until the cheese is slightly golden
If you're feeling adventurous, add some torn basil and black pepper before serving. Then enjoy!