To be in with the chance to win the Barber Institute of Fine Arts prize, including a Barber collection book, Monet umbrella and a print from the shop, answer the following question. Who founded the Barber on campus in 1932?
The deadline to enter the prize draw is 12 noon on Wednesday 25 November.
Having problems accessing the form? You can also Submit your entry here.
Competition terms and conditions
If you enter one of our prize draw, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
1. Unless otherwise stated, this prize draw is only open to students of the University of Birmingham.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason. Incorrectly completed, late or illegible entries will not be accepted.
4. Winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
5. The closing date is as specified in each prize draw.
6. If you win a prize draw, you will be contacted by email from the Student Communications Team.
7. The winner may be required to participate in promotional activity and material. By entering the prize draw you agree to have your name released as the winner if required.
8. Prizes are not transferable to another person.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. The University reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended prize draw rules and/or specific prize draw rules on the relevant prize draw page.
13. We will endeavour to send prizes within one month of the prize draw closing date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.