This 'whistle-stop' talk will provide you with an overview of what the different Finance Office divisions do and begin to raise awareness of how we can help you and how you can help us.
Financial overview - Higher Education sector & University of Birmingham
- The role of the Finance Office
- Roles and responsibilities
Payroll, pensions and systems
Research & Commercial Services
- Learn about key financial indicators for the University
- Learn what each Finance department does and who to go to for help and support
- Begin to understand the financial jargon peculiar tot he sector
The full Presentation is available here for download in pdf format
Who is it for?
Any member of staff in the University, in particular those who have financial responsibility or those new to the HE sector
- Dates for the new year to be confirmed
To book a place or for further information, please contact Valerie Woolford Email firstname.lastname@example.org