Personal Insurance

The University has a comprehensive Business Travel Policy for staff and students travelling abroad on business. Trips need to be registered online.

Travel Cover Summary 

There is also running along side of the main policy a Travel Cover Legal Expenses Policy provided by First Assist Insurance Services Ltd 

Note :- 

Prospective travellers needing medical advice should consult either their own GPs before embarking on a business trip abroad or visit the Health and Safety website at 

Global Security Centre site is a secure service and can only be accessed by University staff or students:

Book your Travel Insurance Onlinepersonal-accident-insurance