What do I do if I suspect a colleague is doing something illegal?

You should initially contact the Registrar & Secretary. Your concerns will be taken seriously and appropriate enquiries will be made. The procedure for reporting any suspected irregularity can be found by visiting the University's web pages on reporting irregularities. The University Code of Practice on Whistleblowing is also available.


Professional Services