How do I submit an expense claim

If you are a member of staff then you will submit your expenses via employee self serve on Core systems ( in the expenses section.

All non-staff will submit one of the following forms, depending on whether they have a UK or Foreign Bank Account:

Expenses training guides 

Expenses Guidance and Procedures  

The University's preferred supplier for Business Travel is Key Travel.


Professional Services