Request a Refund

If you believe that you have overpaid your tuition or accommodation, please complete the ‘Student Refund Request’ form.

Please note that we can only refund the original payer of the account. The original payer may request that an alternative account is credited by completing the ‘Refund Authorisation Form’:

Please return the forms to:


Post:             Student Fees, Finance Office, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT 

In person:     Student Fees Enquiry and Income Counter, Room G8, B Block, Aston Webb Building


Professional Services