Do I need to complete the Disclosure to Third Party Form?
If you would like Student Fees to discuss the details of your tuition and or accommodation account with a relative, friend or other third party then we must obtain written consent from you in order to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. You are able to nominate two people that your account information can be shared with.