The Financial Systems Team (FOSST) administers the following systems:
- Proactis the University's purchase-to-pay (p2p) system used by all University staff involved in the requisiton and purchasing of goods or services, the processing of invoices and raising expense claims.
For training please contact Jo Smith 48316 or Dianne Maher 58260.
- Coda Financials the University's General Ledger used by certain Budget Centres.
For training please log a call with I.T. Service desk
- Document Manager used by the Finance Office Only
No specific training is given, but there is a pdf document explaining how to search the system Using-Tokopen-to-view-paper-invoices
- Vision Time - Flexitime system used by Finance Office and security.
No specific training is given, but if assistance is required please log a call with I.T. Service desk
- Planon - The University's Asset Register used by all staff involved in purchasing, recording and the maintenance of University Assets. For training please contact Dianne Maher 5826
Dedicated user support can be found by logging a call on the I.T.Servicedesk or contacting Lynne Kesterton on 46424; Alena Nicklin on 58574; Dianne Maher on 58260 or Jo Smith on 48316