Visiting/Occasional Lecturers

If the lecturer is engaged by the University for no more than three sessions per academic year, then the non-staff expense form can be used for reimbursement of their fees.

If the engagement is more than three sessions then the lecturer will need to contact the Worklink team at

Please complete the form with a single expense amount rather than entering hourly rates.

If you have any queries please email


Professional Services