Visiting/Occasional Lecturers

If the lecturer is engaged by the University for no more than three sessions of work per academic year, then the non-staff expense form can be used for reimbursement of their fees.

If the engagement is more than three sessions across the academic year, then the lecturer will need to contact the Worklink team at

If you have any queries please email



Professional Services