The nominations for the 2018 OSCARS are now open.
The OSCARS exist to recognise and reward those teams and individuals who truly shine like stars.
Now’s your chance to get involved. This is your opportunity to recognise the people or teams who really made a difference over the past year. You’ll notice a few new categories this year, to ensure that excellence is acknowledged across the whole of Hospitality and Accommodation Services.
- Most inspirational leader – individual
- Newcomer of the year – individual
- Unsung hero – individual
- HAS Professional of the year – individual
- Customer excellence – individual or team
- Excellent student service – individual or team
- Director’s Award – team
- HAS supporter of the year – external to HAS
- *NEW* Continued excellence – individual
- *NEW* Outstanding achievement – individual
- *NEW* Outstanding achievement – team
- *NEW* Red Carpet star – all ‘star of the month’ winners will be judged by the Ambassadors
With campus welcoming the Westfield Health British Transplant Games 2018 in August, this year’s OSCARS is proud to be raising funds for transplant research.
The University of Birmingham has a long history of excellence in the area of transplantation research, including internationally renowned clinical and scientific teams in liver, renal, cardiac, lung and bone-marrow transplants. Working together as Birmingham Health Partners, the University of Birmingham, University Hospitals Birmingham and Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trusts’ can provide a truly ageless approach to transplantation research and together form one of the largest and most dynamic transplant centres in the UK and internationally.
Birmingham itself offers the largest, youngest and most ethnically diverse population in Europe. This unique co-location of world class clinical academic teams, our integrated medical campus and comprehensive campus facilities means that Birmingham is ideally placed, with your support, to uncover the next advances in transplant science.