The nominations for the 2019 OSCARS are now CLOSED.
The OSCARS exist to recognise and reward those teams and individuals who truly shine like stars.
- Most inspirational leader – individual
- Newcomer of the year – individual
- Unsung hero – individual
- HAS Professional of the year – individual
- Customer excellence – individual or team
- Excellent student service – individual or team
- Director’s Award – team
- HAS supporter of the year – individual or team – external to HAS
- Continued excellence – individual
- Outstanding achievement – individual or team
- Red Carpet star – all ‘star of the month’ winners will be judged by the Ambassadors
The 2019 Oscars charitable appeal is supporting Cancer Research at the University of Birmingham.
Raffle prizes and details on how to buy tickets will be available shortly.
About the OSCARS
Every year, the University of Birmingham’s Hospitality and Accommodation Services (HAS) recognises and rewards staff achievement and customer service at the annual OSCARS night.
The purpose of the OSCARS is to recognise the individual or collective efforts of staff who go the extra mile. They ensure customers’ needs and expectations are not only met, but exceeded. These are the individuals or teams who help HAS live up to its vision of providing excellent services for our community.
More importantly, this is your chance to recognise and nominate staff and colleagues you feel have consistently done more than is expected to get the job done.
Look back at our previous years winners